Saturday, April 20, 2013

My Childhood Cancer Road Chart - Epilogue - Huffington Article

Five months before I set out to create what I think is part of the road map for the issues facing the combat childhood cancer, and the places I feel could give increases on this road. The simple truth is, no body has most of the answers, least which would be me. I actually do know however that the way where we as a nation have been attacking the issue is not working. Kids are still taken by cancer from their loved ones on a yearly, weekly and daily basis and the incidence rates are not reducing. That is unacceptable. The truth is that we've failed as a nation to simply take the measures essential to ensure that this fight against childhood cancer, or any cancer for that matter, is acquired. The previous four items were designed to make people think. They were meant to engage and moreover, they were meant to offer people who desire to engage but don't understand how the ability to do so with some simple action items. Finally, it is easier said than done. What this struggle will need to get is really a dramatic change in how that childhood cancer is seen and comprehended and honestly monetized for research purposes. Mainly I have centered on the federal front. I made a decision to do so because I personally believe on the set of condition points that our authorities has put the fight against childhood cancer suprisingly low. There's so little sense of urgency at this moment and we continue to look over we that have been led by the same blinders down this rabbit hole with out a cure. Generally speaking, there has been no remedies found for just about any single disease in an exceedingly long time. We must see this and the way by which we handle childhood cancer as an overall failure. What I hope that those who have read my four part series take away is that the street to the end of the map starts with little steps. It begins with simple attempts by people who are disturbed by the condition and by those who understand childhood cancer on the way. I am now significantly more than ever, since this world was unfortunately entered by me with the examination of my daughter Alexis five years ago, filled with a sense of optimism that the foundation is present to walk across the road map. Taking small steps, such as writing letters, using social media, calling our members of congress, speaking to the friends and only participating with people about childhood cancer is such an important move along this path. Does we are got by this to a common cure for every one of the numerous kinds of childhood cancer? I do not seriously know. Looking right back upon the four part series, I do believe as its make an effort to move us further towards a period whenever we are better prepared to find solutions and true treatments that each part of the road map has. Each part taken separately provides action items which are feasible. Needless to say, there's a whole lot more to be achieved. In the long run, I've never cared who finds remedies for the different types of childhood cancer. Where they come from I've never cared. I have never thought it absolutely was essential for those in the fight against the disease to find individual accomplishments and awards as you go along. I have merely believed that it's very important to just find products and remedies. If my ideas, ideas and thoughts put us any further over the path to that marvelous word "cure," it's yet to be viewed. I am hoping that everybody who has read my collection has been offered some food for thought. There's an equal chance that days gone by four pieces have merely been nothing more than the unorganized and random feelings of a grieving father. However until every daughter or son clinically determined to have cancer features a remedy available the collection really is not over. That's when I could stop writing about childhood cancer and figure something else out to devote my awakening energy. The end....... (with this line at the very least). Follow Jonathan Again on Twitter: www.twitter.com/@jonathanagin

Via: More than 50 wounded in the attacks in Boston still hospitalized

No comments:

Post a Comment